Contest rules “Draw to win a golf trip to Punta Cana”
This competition will take place during the 2 days of EXPOGOLF Rive-Sud 2018, which will be held on February 24 and 25, 2018, at the Hotel Mortagne. Contest rules will be available at the event booth. It will be announced at the show by the official advertiser of the event and also several times in the Journal Metro Newspaper and on the exhibition website www.golfexpos.ca
All visitors to the show will have the chance to put their names in the draw to win the trip and registering with the kiosk of the Tourist Office of the Dominican Republic. After the 2 days of the activity, a name will be drawn at 4:30 pm on February 25 at EXPOGOLF Rive-Sud and the person whose name is chosen will be the winner.
The winner will be on the spot that he / she will have won the trip and he / she will also advertise on the exhibition website www.golfexpos.ca.
This prize is offered by the Tourist Office of the Dominican Republic in Montreal in partnership with Air Transat, Majestic Resorts, Caribbean Golf & Tours and Punta Blanca Golf Club, the latter three, companies not established in Quebec but which are recognized by the Ministry of Tourism of the Dominican Republic in Montreal.
• Package Details: Draw to win a golf trip to Punta Cana
• Retail Value – $ 6,500
• Valid for 2 adults (18 years old and over)
• Return flight from Montreal (YUL) Canada to Punta Cana (PUJ) Dominican Republic with provided by Air Transat airline in regular class.
• A 7-night stay in double occupancy in a standard room in the Majestic Mirage Punta Cana Hotel in an All-Inclusive package (meals, drinks, accommodation, gratuities and any services or sports activities not mentioned by the hotel directly)
• Unlimited golf with golf cart at Punta Blanca Golf Club with transfers, carts, practice balls and snacks.
• Includes private transfers from and to the airport to the hotel
• Travel insurance is at the participant’s expense and is not mandatory.
• The stay must be made between June 1st and October 31st, 2018. Additional fees for over-classification and extension of stay may be applicable, if requested by the participant. Certain periods of the year may be excluded. This offer is not redeemable or transferable and can not be extended. In case of cancellation, for any reason, the trip can not be postponed. The NGCOA Canada is relieved of all responsibilities in relation to the reservation of the package and the conduct of the stay abroad.
A dispute as to the organization or conduct of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Liquor, Racing and Games Board for resolution. A dispute over the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of a settlement intervention.
The following persons are excluded from the contest: employees, representatives and agents of the NGCOA Canada, Quebec section, employees of the Tourist Office of the Dominican Republic in Montreal and persons with whom they are domiciled. ** Contests offered to Quebec residents only **